Saturday, February 28, 2009

Today was a pretty tiring day. I had to wake up at 6am early in the morning to rush to east coast park outward bound singapore. You may be wondering what was I doing at such a place on an early Saturday morning, well I participated in a CIP activity, where we hold games for the disabled. I had to run here and there, carring tables and other stuff for the event. By the time the whole thing ended I was tired to the bone. Actually the plan was for me to walk a very far distance to the nearest bus stop, and take a bus home but lucky for me, my mother was able to rush down to pick me. By the time I reached home, it was already 3pm. More than half of my Saturday is gone. When I reached home, I had to work on a huge pile of homework, set by my teachers, all together 9 of them as I have 9 examinable subjects. I had only about 1 and a half hours to work on them, as I have to rush of for my CCA at 4.30pm.

1 comment:

  1. Actually what kind of blog are you creating? Why your blog contains a lot of different things like news, maths, daily stuff, etc. ????

    ReplyDelete