Saturday, February 27, 2010

February

February to most may seem yet another normal school month they would have to live through, like it or not.

February to some, may seem only the second month of the year, with many more months to go.

February to me. I could say that February to me was somewhat a busy month, starting of with pretty major events, and ending off with quite major events too.

My February blasted off with the 37th High School Council, Council Investiture where I was promoted to an official councilor, followed by the Singapore Mathematical Projects Festival which I was in-charge of. Not to forget a maths test just a day before, which I got quite a desirable mark for.
Just a few days later, came a Chinese test which falls on the same day as the American Mathematics Competition which I also took part in. It was then followed by plenty of meetings for upcoming events, and some rehearsals for an upcoming projects competition. After surviving these obstacles, it was not made any better for me, when I was blown with a total of 8 test in merely a span of 6 days. In the middle of the studying for tests, there was the annual cross country meet where I ran a total of 4km, coming in in the top 50.
As all good things will come to an end, all bad things come to an end too, and we were rewarded with a CNY@HCI party at the end of it all!

Now that everything is over, it is no use crying over spilt milk neither is it time to rejoice as there would certainly be many more similar months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment