Saturday, July 11, 2009

My least Favourite Character in Village by the Sea

Hm...

If someone would to ask me the character I dislike the most in Village By the Sea, my answer would by this.

There isn't any really character who needs to be "kicked out" of the story. All the characters played an important role in creating such a wonderful plot. All of them also contributed to the end of the story where everything is in place.

Maybe I would say that I dislike the drunken brothers. They sounded like nothing but trouble. Although there was no edvidence that they poisoned Pinto the dog, they were suspected to have done so. Although they did nasty things, a story could not go without a villian and so, I wouldn't blame them for getting choosen to be the villians.

Therefore, my conclusion would be that I do not have any disliking for any particular character.

Although I do not dislike any character, there are plenty of them who deserve praises. People like Mr Panwallah and Jagu did "charity" for Hari, and helped Hari a number of times when he was in need. Despite being poor, they still provide Hari with income generously.

No comments:

Post a Comment